At Academic Knowledge, we’re looking for talented writers – the cream of the crop. We’re looking for qualified individuals that hold a minimum undergraduate 2:1, have exceptional English skills, and are looking for a new, exciting and rewarding challenge.Apply Now
Why Academic Knowledge?
Why work for Academic Knowledge? There are plenty of other freelance writing companies out there, but only Academic Knowledge has 11 years of experience in the industry. As a fully registered company in the UK, you can trust and rely on us as a well-known and established name.
At Academic Knowledge, we’re proud to offer:
- Some of the top payment rates in the industry, with competitive bonuses offered at certain times of the year
- Excellent support to our writers with in-house teams dedicated to quality checking, schedule management and planning
- The opportunity to access journal articles and subscriptions, and specialist programs, to ensure you have the resources you need to complete work to the best of your ability, at no charge
- A fully automated and accurate invoice process, to ensure you are always paid fairly for the work you’ve completed
Do you fit our needs?
Sounds interesting? The next step is to check if you fit our needs. Academic Knowledge is actively recruiting in a broad range of subject areas. We’re looking for driven and skilled individuals that meet the following criteria:
- A minimum qualification of an undergraduate (bachelors) 2:1 degree
- Outstanding skills in English spelling and grammar
- Confidence in sourcing, analysing and applying relevant source material to academic work
Ready to apply?
The next step is to complete an online application in order to begin writing for us. Applications are considered on an individual basis, and are assessed on meeting our criteria, demand in that subject area, and merit of the application as a whole. Legally, we must verify the identity of every writer that works for us, meaning to complete your application, you’ll need to provide scans or clear photographs of the following information:
- Photo Identification (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence)
- Address (e.g. a recent utility bill)
- Qualifications (e.g. a certificate or transcript detailing the course(s) taken and grade(s) obtained)
Rest assured, all information is kept fully safe and secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is never shared with clients or any other individuals.
We look forward to receiving your application!