Freelance Writer - Geopolitics
Please Note: we have now reached our quota of applicants for this role.
Work from home
- Do you have a clear understanding of the geopolitical environment?
- Do you keep up to date with current events in the geopolitical arena?
- Are you interested in of-the-moment topics such as terrorism, political settlements and stability?
If you work in this field, or have studied Geopolitics during an International Relations or Politics degree, and you would like to use this knowledge and experience to become a freelance writer, then we need your skills!
We are looking for writers who hold a degree in which Geopolitics has been studied – this is likely to be in either Politics or International Relations, but may be a degree in a closely related subject - who have excellent writing skills and are keen to help support students in their studies.
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy, you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent (60%+) in Geopolitics/ Politics/ International Relations, MBA, or a Masters (we will consider applicants with related qualifications, but may request transcripts or further evidence of the topics studied to demonstrate suitability).
- Excellent written English skills.
- A degree awarded by a UK, US, or Australian university.
As this role is freelance, the earnings are based upon the hours worked, the standard of work completed and the number of words written each day. You can use the calculator to gain an idea of the rates of pay we are able to obtain for you.
Find out what life is like as a freelance writer, with our handy guide to freelance working.Learn more
View examples of work completedView examples
Ready to get started?
Join hundreds of freelance writers who work with Academic Knowledge to help students achieve academic excellence.Apply now