Freelance Writer - Project Management
Please Note: we are not currently recruiting for this role - please check back in October
Work from home
- Do you have experience with the PUMP approach, WBS, and/or other methods of project delivery?
- Are you familiar with current best practice in cost control, financial reporting, and managing risky projects?
- Have you gained experience in managing a project from start to finish?
- Have you got excellent academic writing skills?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people who have actively worked within Project Management and can show these skills on paper. As this is a freelance role, you could supplement your current income; alternatively, this role would be perfect for someone newly retired or considering going part-time and seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity.
We are looking for writers with a Project Management degree (or sufficient relevant experience to demonstrate considerable skill in that area) who can write to a high academic standard in order to support students in their studies.
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy, you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate Project Management degree, MBA, or Masters (we will consider applicants with related qualifications, but may request transcripts or further evidence of the topics studied to demonstrate suitability).
- Excellent written English skills.
As this role is freelance, the earnings are based upon the hours worked, the standard of work completed and the number of words written each day. You can use the calculator to gain an idea of the rates of pay we are able to obtain for you.
Find out what life is like as a freelance writer, with our handy guide to freelance working.Learn more
View examples of work completedView examples
Ready to get started?
Join hundreds of freelance writers who work with Academic Knowledge to help students achieve academic excellence.Apply now