Freelance Writer - Security and Risk Management
Please Note: we have now reached our quota of applicants for this role.
Security and Risk Management
Work from home
- Do you work in a risk management role?
- Have you got experience working for organisations (such as NGOs) in risk consulting or security management?
- Did you study Security and Risk Management or a related degree?
- Would you like to utilise your specialist subject knowledge to help students learn?
If this sounds like you, and you would like an opportunity to combine your Security and Risk Management knowledge with your academic writing skills, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for writers with a degree in Security and Risk Management (or a closely related area) who have excellent writing skills and are keen to help support students in their studies.
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy, you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate Security and Risk Management degree, MBA, or a Masters (we will consider applicants with related qualifications, but may request transcripts or further evidence of the topics studied to demonstrate suitability).
- Excellent written English skills.
As this role is freelance, the earnings are based upon the hours worked, the standard of work completed and the number of words written each day. You can use the calculator to gain an idea of the rates of pay we are able to obtain for you.
Find out what life is like as a freelance writer, with our handy guide to freelance working.Learn more
View examples of work completedView examples
Ready to get started?
Join hundreds of freelance writers who work with Academic Knowledge to help students achieve academic excellence.Apply now